We have a large woodworking area with many benches and pieces of equipment. We’ve got skilled guys in the shed who can help you learn and improve your woodworking skills.
Here’s some of the equipment we have to use and learn on:-
- Table saws & various size band saws
- Drill press & drop saw
- Battery operated drills
- Various type of sanders
- CNC engraver & laser burner
- Wood lathe & linisher
- Bench grinding & chainsaw sharpener
- Power router and router table
We also do repairs and refurbishing of items for people – an example is repairing joints in furniture.
We work on specific projects or items such as:-
- Garden seats
- Bird feeders & pot planters
- Bowls & cutting boards
- Doll rockers & money boxes
- “Thunder Down Under” toilet roll holders
- Variety of wooden toys – tractors, trains, trucks
And one off type cabinets to hold memorabilia in
We make these items to sale
We offer in house induction training for anyone who wants to learn how to use the various pieces of equipment. There’s always skilled guys around to help out with any questions you may have.